Please note the following information before performing the test.
They are also included in the instructions for the test:
- The day before sampling (from 24 hours before) you should not take any flatulent or high-fiber foods (beans, lentils, cabbage, peas, whole grains, etc.)
- Even foods with fructose (fruit sugar), lactose (milk sugar) or sorbitol should be avoided.
- You should not eat 12 hours before sampling.
- The test must be done with an empty stomach!
- You should not smoke for at least an hour before the test.
- If you have recently taken antibiotics or constipation medication, this may affect the outcome.
- Please take only a small amount of water during the sampling.